BDU3A NationalTrust Group. URGENT MESSAGE

Unfortunately due to a reduction in expected numbers, the cost for the trip on Saturday 8th May would have had to be considerably increased.
As a result, members decided at this mornings meeting that the proposed visit to the Birmingham Back to Backs, should be cancelled.
If you know of any members who may be expecting to go on this outing, and, don’t have access to the internet/email, please advise them of this decision. Thank you

If you need more information please contact, Pat, Sue or Maggie, or alternatively email

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.