BDU3A Constitution – New constitution
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must :
1. Abide by the Aims and Guiding Principles of the U3A movement.
2. Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
3. Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
4. Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
5. Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
6. Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
PRIVACY STATEMENT Your personal details will be held on a secure database and will be used solely for the purposes of administration and the communication of U3A matters. They will never be supplied to an outside agency or party other than for you to receive Third Age Matters.
I apply for membership of Bolsover District U3A and confirm that :
- I will comply with the terms and conditions of membership as stated above.
- I have completed the form myself.
To download the Membership Application form click on
Will run from the 1st of April to 31st of March