Interest Groups – who, when, where?
Who, when and where – For each Group details of who coordinates the group, when the group meets, and where the group meets, are listed. For more detail see the Interest Group’s individual page accessed via the menu on the right of the screen or just click on the Group name below.
Over the next couple of weeks all the pre-covid information will be moved to the group’s archive page. Please send all your new, exciting news to firstname.lastname@example.org so the web team can start to populate the pages again as we look forward to getting together over the next few months.
Interested in starting a group?
Anyone who would like to start a new Interest Group (and we hope there are many of you!) should in the first instance contact email@example.com
HERE IS YOUR LIST OF GROUPS
- For all members, 4th Wednesday of each month, meet at 10.30am, Coffee Cup, 2 Castle Street, Bolsover
Creative Writing – Rose Bailey- 07711 048080
- This Group meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at Bolsover Library from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
History – Rose Bailey – 07711 048080
- The History Group meets every fourth Tuesday at 2.00pm. Contact Rose for any information on field trips. Unless on a field trip, this group meets at the Bainbridge Hall.
- This group meets at 10:00am each Wednesday. Indoor Short Mat Bowls for the winter at Hillstown Village Hall, Crown Green Bowls for the winter on the green adjacent to Hillstown Village Hall.
- Flat shoes required summer and winter. There will be a small fee of £3 per member of the group to cover the cost of the hall.
- Details Please contact direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BDU3A National Trust Group The Team – Pat 01246 823334, Maggie 01246 241288, Sue 01246 464864.
- We meet every 4th Monday, 10am, venue Coffee Cup, 2 Castle Street, Bolsover. Future National Trust Property visits are determined at these meetings
.Village Gardener – Kevin Bates – email@example.com
- Awaiting details of meeting dates and times.