Who, when and where – For each Group details of who coordinates the group, when the group meets, and where the group meets, are listed. For more detail see the Interest Group’s individual page accessed via the menu on the right of the screen or just click on the Group name below. Please also check the ‘BDU3a Events Diary’ page.
Anyone who would like to start a new Interest Group (and we hope there are many of you!) should in the first instance contact email@example.com
For more information see the link below
Tap the Link above to download the current Group Leaders Handbook 2019
HERE IS YOUR LIST OF GROUPS:
Alternative Therapies -Wendy Lines – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We meet every 2nd Monday in the month at 10am, Bee Hive Cafe, Bolsover
- This group meets every 1st Thursday of the month 10.30am Coffee Cup, 2 Castle Street, Bolsover
- This group meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month in Bainbridge Hall from 1:30pm – 3.30pm.
- Please check the ACT detailed page (click on the heading) for details of the upcoming outings.
- This group meets in Bolsover Library once per month on Mondays at 2.00pm. Contact Jean for dates and book being read.
- For all members, 4th Wednesday of each month, meet at 10.30am, Coffee Cup, 2 Castle Street, Bolsover
Creative Writing – Rose Bailey- 07711 048080
- This Group meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at Bolsover Library from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
- The group meets once a month in the Bolsover Library, on the 2nd Thursday of each month, at 2.00pm.
- This group meets every 2nd Friday of the month at 2pm at a members home, please email for further details.
- Meet every 1st Tuesday in the month at 1pm. Venues may vary, please check the website.
- This group meets once a month in Bolsover Library, 1.30 – 3.30, on the 1st Friday in the each month.
- This group meets on the fourth Friday of each month at the Hillstown Village Hall, , at 1.00pm to set up – 3.00pm
History – Rose Bailey – 07711 048080
- The History Group meets every fourth Tuesday at 2.00pm. Contact Rose for any information on field trips. Unless on a field trip, this group meets at the Bainbridge Hall.
- This group meets at 10:00am each Wednesday. Indoor Short Mat Bowls for the winter at Hillstown Village Hall, Crown Green Bowls for the winter on the green adjacent to Hillstown Village Hall.
- Flat shoes required summer and winter. There will be a small fee of £3 per member of the group to cover the cost of the hall.
- Details Please contact direct or email email@example.com
- This Group will meet every 1st Monday of the month at 1.30pm. Contact as above email.
- Lunch club agreed to meet on the 4th Thursday of the month. Venues to be agreed over lunch for the following month.
BDU3A National Trust Group The Team – Pat 01246 823334, Maggie 01246 241288, Sue 01246 464864.
- We meet every 4th Monday, 10am, venue Coffee Cup, 2Castle Street, Bolsover. Future National Trust Property visits are determined at these meetings
- We meet every 3rd Friday of the month, 1pm, Bolsover Library, Bolsover.
- The group will meet once a month on the 3rd Monday of the month. Walks will commence at 11.00am from the meeting point of the given month. Please note this group has agreed not to take dogs on their walks.
- The group meets on various dates dependant on special offers, or requests from members. The venue changes each month, determined by members of the Group.
- The group will meet every 2nd Friday in the month
- The Group will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of the month 10am, at Hillstown Village Hall
.Village Gardener – Kevin Bates – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awaiting details of meeting dates and times.
- The Walking for Pleasure Group meet on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, at the Cenotaph in Bolsover (unless an alternative meeting point has been prearranged, members will be informed)